Fevikwik 702 F is a cyanoacrylate adhesive with mediumviscosity and medium setting velocity. It is widely used for bonding a varietyof substrates and is ideally suited for bonding metal to plastics and variousother combinations.
Fevikwik PD-99 is a fast setting, cyanoacrylate adhesiveused for very close fitting parts or components that can be bonded by thewicking ability of the product.
- Low viscosity
- Very fast cure speed
- Appearance: Clear transparent liquid
- Viscosity: Approximately 1 to 5 cP
- Gap fill: 0.05 mm
- Flash point: Minimum 85Â° C
- Shelf life: 9 months
- Specific gravity: 1.06
- Shear strength MS to MS: 80 kg/cmÂ²
- Operating temperature : -40 to 80Â° C
Application of Product
Used to lack components that are alreadyassembled to wick into and penetrate close fitting parts
- Perfect for bonding close fitting parts of plastics, metal, and rubber